The most effective way to gain insight on future pipeline projects
The Simdex Future Pipeline Projects Worldwide Guide is the largest information database in the world on future pipeline projects easily accessible through a web application.
Information on pipeline projects
With over 5300 pipeline projects listed, the SIMDEX pipeline projects database is the largest database on pipeline projects.
Over 900 future (planned) pipeline projects are currently listed.
And over 500 pipeline projects are added to the database every year.
Pipeline projects are covered over 7 geographical zones: North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Australasia,
and over 120 countries.
Detailed and updated information is provided on each project:
- project name, fluid (gas, oil, multiphase, products), onshore/offshore
- geographical zone, originating country, destination country, route
- map(s) of the project
- project purpose, cost, financial details
- project status details, work start / work completion dates
- tube diameters (inch / mm), length (km / miles), line pipe weight (metric tonnes / US tons),
- gas capacity (million m3 per year / million cubic feet per day), liquid capacity (metric tonnes per year / bopd),
- technical details
- project owner(s), operator(s), engineering company, contractor details(company contact details, web site, managers contact details)
Russia / China – onshore – crude oil – 960 km / 597 miles – »ESPO- Spur line – Russia-China border to Daqing segment »
Canada – onshore – crude oil – 1172 km / 728 miles – »Northern Gateway Pipeline – oil – The West Line »
Canada – onshore – condensate (light crude oil) – 1172 km / 728 miles – »Northern Gateway Pipeline – oil – The East Line »
The SIMDEX database is accessible through an easy-to-use and customizable web application.
The main features of the web application are :
- the web application is available anywhere and anytime
- the information on pipeline projects is always updated
- each project can be printed or viewed in PDF
- you can search very precisely for projects thanks to a powerful 25-criteria search system
- you can integrate into projects « private notes » that you will share only with the other persons of your subscription
- you can create your own list of favorite projects
- you can send directly a note to Simdex when you have a question on a project
1) Home page
You can search a project through a wide range of criteria :
« General Information »
- geographical zone
- originating country,
- project status
- year of start of construction,
year of completion
- project name
- cost (million USD)
« Technical Information »
- gas capacity
- liquid capacity
« Involved companies and Other »
- owner, operator,engineering,
3) List of projects
4) Project information
Information available on each project:
- project name
- line type
- project status
- start (estimated)
- completion (planned)
- geographical location
- nps diameter (estimated)
- length (estimated)
- line pipe weight (estimated)
- cost (estimated)
- project number
Project owner(s), operator(s), engineering company, contractor details are available.
(company contact details, web site, managers contact details)
Maps are included in the project and help you to visualize the route.
5) Interactive features
– you can integrate « private notes » into projects that you will share only with the other users of your subscription
– you can create your own list of favorite projects
– you can send directly a notification to Simdex when you have a question on a project
Database exports, special requests, market forecasts
We can provide specific database exports based on your needs or requirements.
We can also provide specific market forecasts.
Database exports are available for subscribers and non subscribers of the Simdex Future Projects Worldwide Guide.
Please contact Delphine Mureau for more information.
Information available in Excel exports
- Project name
- Product conveyed
- Line type
- Status of the project
- Year of start
- Year of completion
- Diameter inch
- Length (Km/miles)
- Field reserves
1) Web application subscription
The access to the Simdex Future Pipeline projects web application is available on a subscription basis.
|Web application 12 months subscription||Euro €||USD $||GBP £|
|1 or 2 users||990||1290||790|
|3 to 5 users||1490||1890||1190|
|6 to 10 users||1990||2590||1590|
|Web application 24 months subscription||Euro €||USD $||GBP £|
|1 or 2 users||1790||2390||1390|
|3 to 5 users||2690||3490||2190|
|6 to 10 users||3590||4690||2890|
2) Excel exports
|Pipeline projects Excel export||Euro €||USD $||GBP £|
|Future pipeline projects (subscriber)||990||1290||790|
|Future pipeline projects (non subscriber)||1990||2590||1590|
|All pipeline projects (subscriber)||2990||3890||2390|
|All pipeline projects (non subscriber)||3990||5190||3190|
The purchase of the pipeline projects excel export requires that the customer sign a non disclosure agreement (NDA).
1) Online order
2) Offline order
– print the order form (PDF or Excel) and fill it out
– scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to +33 (0)1 39 56 88 00
The Simdex Future Pipeline Projects Worldwide Guide
Pipeline Projects Excel Export
Back to the top